Compliments from Our Competition- Property Restoration
Wednesday, April 20, 2016
As stated in previous blog posts, property restoration is big business, especially in South Florida. There are both trustworthy and untrustworthy companies all doing property restoration, and competition is fierce. So when some of that competition gives us compliments, so much so that they suggest that property managers use us exclusively, we consider that a huge win.
There are many reasons that our customers and even our competition recommend us, but here are some of the main ones:
- Joe Taylor Restoration has been in business since 2002. We have extensive experience in the property restoration industry, particularly in the South Florida market.
- We are ready to answer property restoration calls immediately, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. And we promise to respond within 2 hours to a water damage emergency.
- Our technicians are all well educated and hold IICRC Certification, the premier industry standard and highest certification available.
- We are properly licensed by the State of Florida to provide mold remediation services. We also carry Pollution Insurance, which is hard to acquire and more expensive than the standard General Liability Insurance. Most mold remediation companies do not carry this type of insurance, but we feel it is necessary to ensure our customers’ safety and peace of mind.
- Our equipment is unsurpassed, composed of the most state-of-the-art technology. Utilizing this level of technology allows us to thoroughly inspect a building or structure, identify the problems, and make sure that we provide the best solutions the very first time.
- We currently serve as the preferred vendor for over 45 insurance carriers in the South Florida market, including industry leaders such as Federated National and Frontline. Meaning that the insurance carriers trust us, and we work constantly with them, clearly reporting our findings to them and to the customer in a timely manner.
- As part of our thorough reporting, a comprehensive estimate, including photographs and properly completed paperwork, is always communicated to the insurance agent or adjuster within 48 hours of job completion.
- We do NOT use Assignment of Benefits, leaving control of the claim in the hands of the property owner, where it should be.
- The customer is our greatest concern. Therefore, if a customer is not satisfied with our services for any reason, we promise to do whatever it takes to rectify the situation in a timely manner.
Joe Taylor Restoration has an unmatched reputation in the property restoration and remediation industry for providing the best in emergency services, protecting the property owner’s assets and performing with the utmost integrity, professionalism, and excellence. We intend to uphold that reputation, and continue to receive compliments and referrals from our customers and even our competition. If you experience a water, fire, mold, or biohazard loss, don’t hesitate, contact the company that is preferred in every area of property restoration.
Related blog posts:
The Preferred Water Restoration Company
Water Restoration Companies- Trustworthy vs Untrustworthy