Fire damage, including odor and smoke destruction, can be widespread and overwhelming. It can affect every kind of surface in your home or office including:
- Stainless Steel Fixtures
Fire can release toxins into the environment causing eye irritation and respiratory aggravation. It can also make existing medical conditions worse. The emotional effects of fire damage can be equally as harmful, particularly when treasured personal effects are marred or lost.
We understand the delicate nature of fire damage restoration. We handle your situation with the utmost care and compassion, simplifying the recovery process as much as possible.
The Fire Department, of course, is your first line of defense when facing a fire. Once the fire is out, the professionals at Joe Taylor Restoration are ready to respond. We will handle your fire emergency within 2 hours of your call, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our fire damage restoration technicians understand the need for quick response.
When it comes to fire, smoke, and soot damage, urgent remediation is key. This will allow you to control any escalating costs. The longer the neutralization, corrosion control and cleaning is delayed, the more extensive the damage. Thus, the higher the cost of restoration. Our professionals utilize the latest technology to assess fire damage. Then, we get to work immediately on the fire damage restoration process that is appropriate to the kind of fire that occurred.
The recovery process for fire and smoke damage can vary depending on the type of fire that took place. Careful assessment allows us to determine the extent of the damage. Our technicians are fully trained to handle fire damage restoration under all circumstances.
We provide specialized cleaning to rid the property of soot residue, further preventing permanent damage or discoloration of objects not affected by the flames. In addition, we rid your home or business of smoke or other fire-related odor in order to ensure the restoration of air quality. This process includes removal, cleaning, and sealing of various surfaces within the property.
Joe Taylor Restoration is fully committed to the best possible customer service. Our experts ensure you understand the entire fire damage restoration process as it relates to your property. We discuss what is recoverable and what is repairable, helping you save money in material replacement costs.
We also report our findings to you and your insurance carrier in a timely manner. A comprehensive estimate, including photographs and properly completed paperwork, will be communicated to the agent or adjuster within 48 hours of job completion. When experiencing the trauma of fire damage, all you want is for your home or business to be returned to the way it was. Joe Taylor Restoration will do all we can to make sure that happens.
Joe Taylor Restoration’s compassionate, certified staff utilizes the latest technology and training to provide the best possible customer service and the following emergency fire damage restoration services:
- 24/7 emergency fire damage restoration services – onsite within 2 hours.
- Prompt damage assessment and estimate from trained professionals.
- Temporary protection (for security and weather purposes).
- Complete smoke and odor removal.
- Professional deodorization and air purification.
- Cleaning & sanitation of salvageable areas.
- Application of disinfectants and antimicrobials in order to prevent mold and mildew growth.
- Careful inventorying and removal of damaged household goods, personal possessions and other contents for cleaning and restoration.
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers, air movers, water extractors, and other equipment used to efficiently remove water resulting from fire extinguishing efforts.
- Flooring protection and restoration.
- Assistance with the insurance claims process.
If you have a fire-based emergency, call Joe Taylor Restoration immediately at 888.814.1455.