- Allergic Reactions
- Certified technicians contain the affected area to prevent the contamination of any unaffected areas.
- Specialized equipment and High Efficiency Particulate Arresting (HEPA) Filtration to remove the mold from any surface. This includes: Ceiling, walls, floors, furniture or other contents, and even the air.
- Employ a micro-cleaning process that will further remove any remaining mold spores present in the structure or the air. We apply a biocide to further sanitize the affected areas. Eliminating the fungal intruder while preventing additional damage to building materials. This way, we protect your health and the health of other inhabitants while we do so.
Joe Taylor Restoration’s compassionate, certified staff utilizes the latest technology and training to provide the best possible customer service and the following Mold Removal South Florida Services including:
- Prompt appraisal as to the extent of the mold intrusion by trained professionals.
- Containment of affected areas.
- Careful disposal of all contaminated materials.
- Proper cleaning of the affected areas utilizing HEPA filtration.
- Sanitation, air purification, and deodorization- specifically regarding the odor caused by mold and mildew.
- Assistance with the insurance claims process.
If you have a mold-based emergency, call Joe Taylor Restoration immediately at 888.814.1455.