Mold and mildew are microorganisms that commonly exist in our homes and businesses, especially in the humid state of Florida. These microbes can be toxic and non-toxic. They also can be any number of colors including black, purple, and green. You may at first notice the musty odor of mold and mildew. Then, it may appear on doors, ceilings, walls, or floors, and continue to spread very quickly.
When the amount of mold or mildew increases due to water damage, rapid mold remediation is a must. Mold can cause health problems for pets and people of all ages including:
- Allergic Reactions
Our Mold Removal experts in South Florida are ready to respond to your mold emergency at a moment’s notice. Our trained technicians utilize the latest technology and consult with certified environmental hygienists. That way we can determine the source and variety of the mold, as well as the extent of the damage. Then, we work to rid the environment of harmful airborne toxins and restore it to its previous state.
Joe Taylor Restoration is licensed by the State of Florida to provide mold removal services. We also carry Pollution Insurance, which is hard to acquire and more expensive than the standard General Liability Insurance. Most mold removal companies do not carry this type of insurance. But we feel it is necessary to ensure your safety and peace of mind.
The remediation process for mold and mildew damage can vary, depending on the type and the extent of the damage.
Joe Taylor Restoration utilizes a three-phase process to remove mold from your property:
- Certified technicians contain the affected area to prevent the contamination of any unaffected areas.
- Specialized equipment and High Efficiency Particulate Arresting (HEPA) Filtration to remove the mold from any surface. This includes: Ceiling, walls, floors, furniture or other contents, and even the air.
- Employ a micro-cleaning process that will further remove any remaining mold spores present in the structure or the air. We apply a biocide to further sanitize the affected areas. Eliminating the fungal intruder while preventing additional damage to building materials. This way, we protect your health and the health of other inhabitants while we do so.
Joe Taylor Restoration is fully committed to the impeccable customer service. Our technicians will explain in detail every step of the recovery process as it pertains to your property. We will also clearly report our findings to you and your insurance carrier in a timely manner. A comprehensive estimate, including photographs and properly completed paperwork, will be communicated to the agent or adjuster within 48 hours of job completion.
Joe Taylor Restoration’s compassionate, certified staff utilizes the latest technology and training to provide the best possible customer service and the following Mold Removal South Florida Services including:
- Prompt appraisal as to the extent of the mold intrusion by trained professionals.
- Containment of affected areas.
- Careful disposal of all contaminated materials.
- Proper cleaning of the affected areas utilizing HEPA filtration.
- Sanitation, air purification, and deodorization- specifically regarding the odor caused by mold and mildew.
- Assistance with the insurance claims process.
If you have a mold-based emergency, call Joe Taylor Restoration immediately at 888.814.1455.